You may belong to one of these risk groups, or others here not described.
We understand that your pain may increase during the current COVID-19 crisis, whether due to confinement, quarantine, unemployment, uncertainties about the future, trauma, emotional triggers, loneliness, phobias, the search for missing relatives, mourning, social prejudice, political extremism, the collapse of the health system, or any form of violence.
This platform aims at assisting citizens & expats from any English speaking country or territory, who have access to the Internet, either through a computer or cellphone.
1. Register for free and upload your profile to the platform.
2. We’ll ask for some personal information for your verification and the mental/emotional safety of our community.
3. Set which hours you are available for online attendance, either voluntarily or charging an affordable value for people at social risk. Open an account on PayPal.com so that you can get paid for your work, in case it is not voluntary. If you have any doubts, we will assist you.
4. Spread this initiative and your personal link in social networks, groups of friends, press, blogs, etc.
5. Arrange the time and method of your meeting directly with the person you will attend, e.g., WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Signal, Hangouts, Telegram.
Liberadores.org is a platform exclusively for therapeutic, non-dogmatic philosophical use, care and empathic listening. We respect all inclusive, plural and respecting beliefs. But, this platform is NOT suitable for religious, sectarian or spiritualist care or advice of any kind. We appreciate your understanding.
Share us in therapists groups on Facebook and WhatsApp, as well as in psychology associations, universities & university alumni, expatriates and caregivers groups.
Publish us on your blog or page, or point us out to your local press.
Talk about us to the groups and communities in emotional risk described on the web.
Send us to your country's embassies for tend to English-speaking expatriates.
Liberadores © 2020-2021
Será vetada a entrada de profissionais ou terapeutas com comportamentos racistas, lesbofóbicos, transfóbicos, homofóbicos, machistas, gordofóbicos, xenófobos, classistas, neonazistas, neofascistas ou apoiadores de genocidas.
Queda vetado el acceso a profesionales o terapeutas con cualquier postura racista, lesbófoba, tránsfoba, homófoba, machista, gordófoba, xenófoba, clasista, neonazi, neofascista o de apoyo a genocidas.
Any professional or therapist who seems to be racist, sexist, lesbophobic, transphobic, homophobic, fatphobic, xenophobic, classist, neo-Nazi or neo-Fascist will be banned.